Commissions are available, and are a great way to customize art work to the size, colors, and subject you want for your home, business, or public area. The price of commissioned work is determined by size and style of work. First, please contact the gallery where you first found Goodnough’s work to create and purchase your commission. The gallery will work directly with Goodnough to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for.
- Where will the piece hang? Is it a foyer, a living room, kitchen, office or lobby? Is it a small intimate space or a grand room with high ceilings?
- What is the traffic flow through the area?
- What is the lighting in the space like? Is it a lot of natural or artificial light?
- What are the surrounding colors in the room?
- What is the overall mood you want to create?
- Is this work meant to liven up the room, bring tranquility or whimsy...?
- Is this piece meant to blend in with the rest of the décor or make a statement?
- What size will the art work be?
- Do you want one piece or do you want it to be two or more coordinating panels?
- What colors do you want in the art work?
- Is there a subject matter or abstract idea you want to portray?
- What is the time frame in which you need the art completed?
- Which paintings in my portfolio do you like, what do you like about them?